|Location: Republic of Ireland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081225_1623683057|
On behalf of our global client, RED are currently searching for an experienced SAP FI Project Manager to join their project on a 12 months contract to start the 1st week of July.
- Will create and revise project management and critical path plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Will give daily tactical direction to the project team members based on aligned decisions amongst the Project leadership/management team
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities in coordination / alignment with Project management team.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Will participate in project reviews with senior executive stakeholders and sponsors
- Minimizes exposure and risk to the Project through managing the Risk Management
- Plan providing recommendations to the Project management team regarding adjustments as necessary.
- Creates detailed project and cutover plans for SAP FICO implementations/support engagements
- Possesses strong understanding in the areas of SAP system FICO module
Location: Ireland. Need someone based in Ireland.
Start: 5th July
Duration: 12 Months but contracts given every 3 Months
If you are interested in this position, Apply here or send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org