|Location: Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Automotive||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 2349_1618821504|
For our international client, we are currently looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager with strong Roll Out experience.
Your main task is to support the client in an SAP roll out project with Greenfield approach.
Project experience across the whole SAP System is necessary but hands on experience across SAP Logistics would be nice to have.
- Project Management of an SAP Roll Out of SAP ECC 6
- Interface between SAP Team in Germany and local Key User Team in Poland
- Fit Gap analysis of existing templates
- Manage milestones, resources and conduct meetings with business
- Manage small Team of local Key Users in Poland
- Regular communication with stakeholders
- Strong project experience as an SAP Project Manager
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Project experience across whole SAP Landscape (SAP SD, MM, WM, FI, CO)
- Focus or hands-on experience across SAP Logistics Modules (SD, MM, WM, PP) would be preferred
- International project experience
- Experience in manufacturing
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Start: ASAP (May start possible)
- Duration: 8 months (+ option to extend)
- Workload: 4- 5 days per week
- Location: Remote with limited on site presence in Poland post COVID19
- Languages: Fluency in Polish and English (German language skills nice to have but not essential)
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.