|Location: Maryland, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079681_1619107582|
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
The Project Manager will act as the Workstream Execution Lead within their assigned function and be a critical partner to the 3IB workstream leads. This role is responsible for understanding business and behavioral requirements of their assigned workstream, working cross-functionally to design and execute program objectives to drive success for the Program and across the organization in the transition.
The Project Manager will work in partnership and collaborate with the Program Management Office (PMO), business functions, process teams, and Organizational Readiness team, among others. This role reports directly through the PMO.
The Project Manager should be able to demonstrate strong business and technical acumen and build a working knowledge of the future state of the program so that they can effectively facilitate the execution of program objectives. This role will be accountable for representing their respective workstream across PMO forums, reporting and acting as a liaison for programmatic communication related to the program execution.
- Facilitating Agile ways of working, processes and standards in executing across assigned Workstreams
- Work with Workstream leaders to plan the team's meetings like Sprint Planning, Scrum Meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Supporting Workstream leads to create project schedule, and maintaining project schedule per agreed cadence;
- Tracking team's progress daily in the Sprints and across Program Increments
- Assisting with managing key interdependencies across Workstreams, including interdependency transparency and interdependency-related risks
- Assisting with implementing and executing the 'Baseline Staffing Plan' Deliverable, including people, process, and tools necessary to manage resource supply and demand for the Project.
- Remove the obstacles or impediments faced by the team in its work
- Identify, mitigate, manage, confirm and close project risks, actions, issues and decisions
- Create a collaborative environment which allows the teams to interact closely
- Manage Project documents within the Project document repository, including document structure, access, version control, and document site administration.
- Bachelor's Degree in related professional area
- 6-8 years minimum of business or professional experience
- Demonstrated buy-in for transformational organizational change and specifically for the Program
- Demonstrated SAP experience and ability to quickly develop working knowledge of SAP S/4HANA
- Well-respected as a "go-to" technical person with ability to quickly learn computer applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Teams, MS Project Professional)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Global mindset and cross-cultural competency
- Strong organizational, analytical, and administrative skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Aptitude for facilitation of cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong team player and ability to work well within a process team
- Demonstrated patience necessary to productively respond to end-user learning and support needs
- PMP or Prince2 certification; MBA; PMI-ACP certification preferred