|Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074497_1602713590|
RED is looking for an SAP Project Manager for one of our global consulting clients for an initial 12-month contract opportunity based in PA.
The client is migrating from SQL to S/4HANA and needs an SAP Project Manager who understands the back end BW HANA piece OR front end of SAP CRM TPM.
Ideal candidates will be able to start November 2nd. This is a fully remote position.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 10 years of SAP experience, 2 with Project Management
- Must have BW HANA or CRM TPM project experience
- Proven experience developing project plans and seeing to completion
- Ability to effectively manage project scope and changes or issues that come up
- Oversee budgets and create status reports
- Maintaining status updates, forecasts, and budget in Clarity tool
- Working with steering committee & stakeholders on any situations that come up
- Ability to lead onsite and offshore teams effectively
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!