RED is currently seeking a SAP Project Manager for a 1 year contract based in Plymouth, MN.
This will be for a client in the manufacturing industry that has a validated (FDA Compliance) environment.
- Overall responsibility for the SAP program-related deliverables for a validated environment
- Manage multiple streams - Solution Stream, Data Stream, OCM, Validation, Training, and Cutover
- Reporting of project status to all levels of IS and Business - Steering Committee meeting at VP and CIO level
- Understands Manufacturing and life sciences business processes in multinational environments and able to have process-related discussions with different business function teams
- Experience in Managing multi-Million Dollar plus project budget
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 10+ Years of SAP experience; 6+ years of Project Management
- Experience managing large SAP implementations and rollout projects
- Must be able to adapt to, and follow the client delivery methodology
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Experience of Medical rollouts with FDA compliance requirements.