SAP Programme Manager
RED has been engaged by one of the worlds leading media giants who are currently looking to appoint a SAP Programme Manager to lead a Global SAP rollout and deliver a number of finance based projects to over 30 countries.
You will have access and lead a team of talented SAP Solution Architects, Business Process specialists and an array of finance professionals in order to achieve 1st class project delivery. In the role you will work with partner level stake holders in order to agree project objectives whilst also developing comprehensive plans and programme related activities.
- Manage the global SAP team
- Produce a SAP global programme rollout plan
- Change Management
- Resource Planning and Management
- Govern all project deliverables
- Manage the programme budget
- Vendor relationship management
- 8+ years of experience managing SAP enviroments
- Previous experience managing senior direct reports (5+)
- Have a background managing cross functional SAP teams ideally FI/CO and SD
- Previously worked on large scale, complexed global projects
- Project Management Certification
- SAP Certified (not essential)
In return not only will you get the opportunity to work for one of the best in the business you will also benefit from an excellent package consisting of base salary (£90-£110k), Bonus, Health Care, Medical/Dental Insurance and more.
Full job description is available on request, please apply now and a member of RED will be in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity.