One of our leading international entertainment clients', with a multi $Billion revenue and housing around 7,000 employees across the globe, has opened a new position for an SAP Programme Manager. They are in the process of consolidating their FI-CO solutions into a single global solution based primarily around SAP enterprise systems which is currently being rolled-out across 52 countries over the next 4 years!
Work closely with an enthusiastic team of SAP Solution Architects, other IT groups, Business Process Analysts, finance stakeholders on various levels and end users on this business-critical initiative.
You will be expected to:
- Provide the business with oversight on all SAP implementations including project deliverables, budgets, schedules etc.
- Project Manage all aspects in relation to the global deployment
- Manage the roadmap, finance and country implementations
- Collaborate with Business, Technology & functional teams in order to develop, implement, maintain and enforce the project management processes assigned to the ERP deployments across Europe
- Govern best practice across the SAP roll out
- Gather business requirements when conducting process analysis/mapping
- Assist with project reviews by way of recommendations & solutions
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Extensive experience of finance based projects/roll outs
- SAP FI/CO expertise
- S4 HANA (preferred but not essential)
- Proven leadership within SAP deployment on a global scale
- Prince 2 Certification or similar
- Strong Change Management experience
Ideal Candidates will have international SAP and Media experience. Experience designing and deploying global templates is a plus.
For anyone looking to be at the forefront of critical business development and to expand their footprint on a global scale, there is no better opportunity. Market leading salary package available for the right candidate.