SAP Programme Delivery Director
RED SAP are currently on the lookout for a seasoned SAP Programme Director to work for a global end user based in the heart of London.
The overall purpose of the role is to deliver the new finance and logistics capabilities from a technical perspective to maximise and increase efficiency to finance and physical supply chain users whilst providing new insights to support global operations.
Our client is considered one of the best in the industry, operating in over 50 countries globally with annual revenues in excess of $6 Billion. This really is an opportunity not to miss!
- Take full control and ownership for all SAP related projects
- Contribute to the global SAP FI/CO implementation
- Manage and build the road map for each module with respective Solution Architects
- Plan and initiate project & change requests
- Execute delivery
- Work closely with the VP of Corporate IT
Skills & Experience Required:
- 10 years+ experience working within SAP implementation delivery
- Extensive Programme Management
- People management at a senior level
- Prior experience of planning, monitoring and executing SAP tasks within the build team
- Resourcing planning
Whilst this big brand logo sells itself not only will you get to work in the new state of the art offices you will also receive an amazing package consisting of an excellent base salary, travel allowance, bonus, pension, medical insurance, season ticket Loan, holiday purchase scheme and discounted gym membership
For more information please apply now and a member of RED will be in touch to discuss you application in further detail.