RED's Global Customer; excellent as one of the leading companies in the field of management consulting and technology solutions. Also excellent as one of the SAP Partner of the Year underlines the national and international market leadership in innovative SAP technologies.
Specialisedin the fields of consulting, strategy, digitalization and technology, and established on an international standard.
At RED, we are proud to work with this customer. At the same time, this company offers you; Fantastic training and education opportunities, great career opportunities, a dynamic corporate culture and a creative workplace.
As a Senior Program Manager SAP you are responsible for:
- The entire program life-cycle from initiation through closure;
- Monitoring and managing program financials, scope, risks, issues and schedule to ensure project stays on track and drive implementations of high-quality SAP solutions;
- Managing day-to-day client senior stakeholder interaction, set and manage client expectations and develop lasting relationships;
- Leading regular status meetings with program team, sponsors, and all stakeholders;
- The generation and timely distribution of status reports, time usage reports, and expense reports;
- (C-level) Communication with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions;
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team and assisting team members in the delivery of client presentations;
- Providing guidance and advise to program team members both at client sites and offshore locations.
As a professional you take a lot of pride out of the quality and structure of your work and easily adapt to different cultures. You have a natural sense of acquiring new projects on delivery through your focus on customer success.
Additionally you possess:
- At least six years IT program management or more senior project management experience ;
- Experience with large project life-cycles with SAP implementations;
- Proven ability to manage engagements greater than €1M;
- Certified in project management methodologies (for example Prince II, Agile, IPMA, PMP);
- Fluent language skills in English and German - both spoken and written;
- Flexibility to travel across Europe and visit clients for four days a week.
- EU Passport holder.