RED is currently hiring a SAP Procurement Work-stream Lead (SAP Ariba/MM) on behalf of a Global Key Partner to participate on a SAP Simplification/Consolidation programme. The programme has only kicked off this month (September 2017) and is expected to be completed over a 2 year period.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP Procurement Lead (Ariba/MM)
Location: Cheshire (Close by Manchester), UK
Start: ASAP (no later than 16th October 2017)
Duration/End: initially until 31st March 2018 (extensions likely available, as this is a 2 year programme)
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week (possible 4 days on site and 1 day home office)
- Procurement Remediation Work-stream Lead
- SAP Ariba and MM expert
- Previous knowledge and experience with SAP Ariba Direct Procurement processes
- SAP SNC & IBP knowledge is desired but not essential
- Able to translate reporting requirements to inventory KPIs in different tools (SAP BW reporting knowledge desired)
- Strong facilitation skills and able to work with the business (BPOs, LPCs, etc) and technical teams (SAP Architects, non SAP architects, BAs, Data Migration teams, interfacing, etc)
If this opportunity is of any interest to you, please kindly send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. All applicants must have a valid EU passport or UK work permit.