On behalf of our Client - a global Animal Health/Pharmaceutical Client, we are looking for an:
SAP Procurement Expert
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
The System Lead, SAP Inter/intra-company & Direct Procurement ITS is responsible to Support Direct and Inter/Intra-company system solutions implemented and will report to the ITS SAP Inter/intra-company & Direct Procurement lead, in the ITS Global Solution Centre.
Main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Work closely with the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) Managers on the business side as well as end users.
- Act as internal consultant for the Global Manufacturing and Supply - Manufacturing & Procurement teams. Work with peers in the ITS organization and business representatives to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP modules.
- Support "Business As Usual" (BAU) including current and future project and enhancement delivery as well as support for break/fix issues.
- Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance to these standards
- Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functions to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
- Ensure Incidents are getting resolved in a timely manner with appropriate documentation and communication to the end users.
- Support delivery of projects impacting the Inter/Intracompany and Procurement areas
- Review and analyse solution enhancement requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in a Technical, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Business
- 7+ years of SAP experience
- 3 + SAP implementations with SAP MM IM WM SD
- Experience with IDOCS, Data Management including LSMW
- Experience with testing using HPQC / HPALM
- Experience with SAP ASAP Methodology
- Experience with Integration with SAP GTS, SD, FI, PM and PS
- Experience with Training documents and End User Training
- Experience with conducting Business Workshop and Blue Printing
- Experience with automated Inter/Intra-company supply chain process
- Experience with configuration of SAP ECC 6.0, SAP MM IM
If this position sounds interesting to you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 207 107 7706