|Location: New Jersey, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Retail and Distribution||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/067354_1579297008|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement SAP S/4 Procure to Pay (P2P) functionality by integrating S/4 Hana (Business Suite) and Legacy systems
- Help guide the development of a successful implementation roadmap, outline the value of the SAP S/4 platform and support the design of the Procurement processes.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of the SAP MM design and landscape to enhance business functionality and overall performance
- Participate in design and implementation of overall Procurement solutions including master data, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Vendor Portal, Sourcing Strategy, PO pricing and other related functionality
- Proactively assist in the development of a 3 to 5 year strategic roadmap encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state.
- Drive the conceptual work and provide recommendations around overall S/4 Hana Procure to Pay (P2P) and system architecture as well as implementation roadmap to support business requirements
- Partner with the business to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions within IT, with Business and external SMEs
- Analyze and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy needs.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with the business for troubleshooting and resolution
- Responsible for all Purchase to Pay configuration and integration with other downstream and legacy systems and data warehouses
- Implement, customize and test solutions and develop specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and support once live
- Drive business value and ultimately successful outcomes by helping the business understand how best to leverage, implement and sustain the solution
- Provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
Successful Applicants will have:
- Minimum of 10 years SAP implementation experience with focus on Retail Industry.
- Experience in working with End to End P2P analysis including configuration on S/$ HANA solution
- Experience with cross-functional Integration with Sales & Distribution, Inventory & Warehouse Management and Accounts Payable processes strongly preferred
- Proven experience in configuring, testing, supporting SAP P2P processes and functionality
- Experience with SAP Activate/ Agile Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP product suite leading or assisting with technical development efforts including:
- Identifying and addressing business needs
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development;
- communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Thought leader in the Retail Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Broad Industry /corporate process implementation knowledge across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP).
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences, internal staff and management, such as presentation slides;; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's degree preferred but not required) in areas of Business Information, Information technology, Engineering or other alternative education in support of requirements.
- Strong knowledge of the Retail Industry business processes.
- Strong leadership skills - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level.
- Strong understanding of SAP Retail solution portfolio and product strategy.
- Knowledge of SAP technologies, data base platform and integration platform.
- First project experience within SAP S/4 Hana required;
- Knowledge in the following technical areas are a plus: Integration with Coupa