One of the largest and most famous companies in Germany, this is a company built on innovation and improving people's lives. Despite revenues of more than €70 billion, the company is not publicly listed on the stock market, with over 90% owned by a charitable foundation. A conglomerate of many industries, with a diverse, international workforce this is truly one of the leading employers in the world.
- Global responsibility for order-to-cash processes and development of innovative concepts in this area;
- Participate in implementation and support of worldwide optimization and roll-out projects;
- Technical leadership and coaching of assigned employees in each region;
- Co-ordination and definition of interfaces with production, sales, warehousing and finance divisions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SAP SD, with a particular focus on OTC;
- Detailed knowledge of interfaces to LE, PP, MM and FI;
- Strong process knowledge within supply chain management and distribution logistics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel 20%;
- Fluent English language skills, German beneficial;
- University degree.
This is a rare opportunity to join of the most famous companies in Germany, in a position that will greatly impact the future success of the business. Do not hesitate - apply today!