Red is seeking for multiple SAP PP Lead to join our clients in the consulting industry.
We have opportunities that are CONTRACTS.
Most of our clients are in the process of implementing S4/HANA projects, and this is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for hands-on exposure in this area.
Onsite Mexico Position for PTD lead.
- 9+ Experience of SAP PTD (PP) processes and Experience with configuration Experience in PTD process for a manufacturing organization.
- Understand the integration to OTC, PTP and RTR with FICO.
- Should have experience in variant configuration.
- Should be able to provide the solution of the business requirements.
- Experience with various project phases- Estimation, Requirement gathering/Fit-Gap Analysis, Design, Build, Test , Go-live and Hypercare.
- Proven skills developing WRICEF Functional Specifications.
- Lead the business requirement discussions with Business team.
- Should be troubleshooting issues reported by users during various project phases.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Able to interact effectively with various project team members.
- Experience of 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations/rollouts.
- Should be able to work with offshore team and co-ordinate with offshore team for work and status reporting.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at +1 714-868-5982.