|Location: Columbus, Ohio||Salary: US$80 - US$85 per hour + negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077988_1614278822|
RED is looking for an SAP PP Lead for a contract position with one of our global consulting clients on some ongoing project work. This position will be remote for now,but client is based in Columbus, OH.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 9+ years SAP PP experience
- Ability to work hands on with new interfaces/custom Developments in collaboration with Tech teams like SAP PI , BW and VB
- Proven experience leading teams and assist in design sessions
- Ability to review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for production planning in the current plants and then design interfaces with a third party system
- Experienced building and delivering executive communications on project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality
- Strong knowledge within PM & QM
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!