One of our leading manufacturing clients, with a global footprint housing near 20,000 employees, has opened a new permanent position for an SAP PP Functional Consultant.
Play a critical role in driving collaboration within the entire project life cycle to lead efficient liaison and engagement between the global business and IT support functions.
Collaborate with key business resources to plan, prepare and execute integration and support user acceptance testing.
You will be expected to:
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs
- Ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept
- Ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture
- Create testing scripts insuring that this development is aligned with current system design
- Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels
- Work with the SAP CHARM change management system
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 5+ year's experience in SAP PP functional configuration and system design knowledge
- Cross functional awareness of components that interact with SAP PP
- 2 End to End completed projects with SAP PP being the lead module
- Knowledge of SAP PP Variant Configuration
- Experience utilising testing quality management software
- Proven ability in developing test scripts and leading the delivery of the tests.
- Proficient in Finnish and English
Ideal Candidates will have experience in Business Intelligence (BI/BW), knowledge in French and German and formal IT methodology experience.
For anyone looking to mature within an end-user and help carry forward booming renewable technologies to the surface of the modern era, alongside a market leading package with a great salary, there is no better opportunity.