SAP PP Consultant in Lodz, Poland
Permanent role, limited travel
Very good knowledge of SAP PP & Production Planning Processes
Our Client is looking to on board an SAP PP Consultant to be a part of an international team responsible for support and project implementation work.
- SAP PP - maintenance, support and projects.
- System configuration.
- Experience of project methodology including planning, testing and documentation. standards. Experience of providing technical and functional training courses.
- Perform and be responsible for all the SAP PP related customising and developments.
- Find the best technical solution in SAP for approved changes.
- Defining and documenting processes in information systems.
- Customization and implementation of the external application SAP modules for process improvements.
- Management of external suppliers of applications, supporting the development of IT systems.
- Work in national and international projects.
- Fluent English - written and spoken.
- At least 2 years of experience working in SAP PP.
- Thorough understanding of production and processes.
- Experience in defining processes within the IT systems of the area of PP.
- University Degree in computer science or related.
- Based in Lodz or keen to relocate.