|Location: Denver, Colorado||Salary: N|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073360_1616764495|
RED is looking for an SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant for an initial 8-month contract to work on two waves of an ECC integration project. This project will require candidates to be ONSITE for 3-5 months and then move to another site. Ideal candidates will be able to start immediately as this requirement is urgent to the client.
This project will require candidates to be ONSITE in one of the following locations:
- Darien or Beaver Dam, WI
- Fennville or Imlay City, MI
- Centralia, IL
- Denver/Aurora, CO
- Fayetteville, AR
- Hagerstown, MD
- Waseca, MN
- Fort Maddison, IA
Primary skills are more hands on MRO parts experience. SAP knowledge a plus, but this is NOT a technical role in the eyes of the client.
Some responsibilities include:
- Configuration and business knowledge within Plant Maintenance areas
- Proven experience engaging with the business (understanding issues and relaying solutions/change requests to onsite and offshore teams)
- Experience within agricultural industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
If you or anyone you may know is a fit, please send me and updated CV so we can discuss as the client is interviewing immediately.