The client is not willing to sponsor at this time, so we can only accept GC and U.S. citizen candidates at this time.
Fulltime work on site in White Plains NY (no remote option)
This client gives unlimited PTO time.
Great work environment.
Travel to Denver CO every other month.
We need SAP APO MM MRP (PLANNING MANAGER)
Responsibilities for the position include:
* Production Support: New hire will manage daily support and enhancements for the existing applications in the organization and will be focused, but not restricted, to the Inventory/Logistics processes. The daily support will be completed following standard KPIs: tickets tracking completion and budget pre-paid consumption when an external team or vendors are solicited. This on-going support activity is also covering the documentation update to ensure support sustainability of our applications.
* Projects: As an associate manager, new hire will also lead projects and rollout new solutions with support from a senior manager, in respect to planning and budget constraints and the Danone global governance. New hire will ensure cost-effective systems and add value to the business processes requirements by designing and developing the solutions. Those projects will have to be executed following a standard methodology to ensure they are delivered in line with time, budget and appropriate resources allocations. New hire would have to make sure all documentation of the project is ready and organized before the project closing.
* Other responsibilities include, Assessment of business and application requirements
* Driving the development of functional and system specifications
* Business requirements gathering/Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
* Configuring the software to business requirements
* Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
* Maintaining necessary documentation BRD(Business Requirements Document), system Flow diagrams, Test Scenarios. SOP's, Functional Specs e.t.c
* Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues