One of our multinational manufacturing clients, with a turnover of $4Billion last year, has opened a new position for an SAP OTC Lead to work on a Greenfield S/4 HANA implementation project. Roll-out to Europe for guaranteed future opportunities, US has already been done. Opportunity to work from home for up to 3 days during the week.
Salary flexible based on experience.
- Develop a global ERP Quote to Cash systems design plan, oversee requirements gathering, solution design and configuration solutions to enable corporate strategic objective and drive business value.
- Develop, lead and deliver Quote to Cash Execution in Europe - plus integration's to modules globally.
- To create a European deployment model in line with global ERP organisation, to include group internal IT, business groups, leaders and external partner resources.
- Develop European deployment model for Organisational Change Management (OCM) structure, process and tools; in line with global ERP Planning organisation working closely with HR to ensure alignment of groups goals and values.
- At least 10 year's experience in Global/European SAP ERP implementations.
- Full Life Cycle SAP Quote to Cash implementation experience.
- Prior development and facilitation of Blueprint workshops on multiple process areas with a focus on new sales process, customer management experience.
- Strong leadership to assemble a technical and process team and coach.
- Exceptional communication skills: Influence, collaboration, conflict, and expectation management to work with global Information Technology and business teams to deliver expected results.
- Proven experience in an Enterprise leadership role - previous responsibility for functional/technical guidance over project life cycle.
- Deployment of ERP Planning successfully for large companies.
- Work with OCM team leads to access User Change Impact.
For anyone looking to experience themselves with the newest in SAP technologies, there is no better opportunity to gain prime implementation experience with S4 HANA alongside a fortune 500 company.