SAP Mobility Application Architect
As an experienced SAP architect, you will be responsible for delivering innovative business consulting ranging from business process design to application modelling and systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful sales, project delivery and client success.
This is an opportunity to shape and implement world-class Enterprise Mobility solutions. Depending on your skill set, you will contribute under any or all of these roles:
- Technical and Application Architect, designing and leading the implementation of mobility platforms and applications.
- Solution Architect and Subject Matter Expert (SME), leading overall design and implementation of major projects, articulating the added-value of our proposals to customers and providing consulting on mobility strategy.
- Mobility development lead, designing and leading the implementation of mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of working with: Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms (MEAP) such as HCP, SMP or its predecessors SUP or Syclo Agentry.
- Experience of working with HTML5-based applications such as SAP UI5/Fiori, SAP HR Renewal, or other similar solutions.
- Experience in 3rd party solutions integrating to SAP such as Neptune Software, Movilizer etc.
- Experience implementing or leading development of mobile applications.
- Ability to develop mobile application architecture for clients, providing for future expansion.
- Technical development experience in/for at least two of the following: Mobile Web (HTML5), jQuery Mobile/Dojo Mobile/Ionic, iOS, Android OS, Blackberry OS or Windows Mobile/Phone.
- Experience of implementing mobility at companies taking into account established architecture, standards and best practices.
- In depth experience of work on all three levels: technical, functional and process.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel- Mainly Sweden and EU.
- Location: Stockholm.