|Location: Netherlands, Netherlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: VE/nlleadmm_1567785227|
Our client, a global consultancy with 300,000+ professionals worldwide are looking for a Lead SAP MM/WM Consultant. Must be willing to travel up to 100% across Europe.
Play a key role in implementing and rolling out S4/HANA solutions for clients.
- Large international SAP enabled Business Transformation Programs (Blueprint, Implementation, Roll-outs)
- Strategic ERP/ IT projects (e.g. ERP strategy, ERP package selection, Health Checks)
- Engage in SAP Business Blueprint, Configuration, Functional Specifications, Testing and Post Go Live Support
- Leading the respective functional (sub-) team (onsite/ offshore)
- Supporting SAP Presales activities
- Bachelor or Masters degree equivalent, preferably Business & Administration
- Experiences in large international SAP implementations/ roll-outs
- Successfully worked in Business process optimization projects
- Profound experience in the respective SAP core modules (MM/ WM) as well as eWM, overview on others
- S/4HANA 1709 experience desirable
- Strong experience in Cross Module Integration
- Strong Business Process Orientation /Experience in verticals like Manufacturing (Discrete/Process), Utilities etc
- Fluent German and English
For anyone that's looking to work on prime S4 HANA projects with a variety of cloud-based technologies, look no further. Expose yourself across a range of industries alongside a market leading package with a great salary available.