Red is searching for an SAP MM/PP Business Analyst for a Full-time opportunity near Portland, OR. This is with a global consultancy.
The primary focus for this role will be support work, but will also be involved in the design, testing and implementation of projects. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with team members, end users and other departments in a dynamic work environment to meet the changing support requirements, with minimal supervision.
The MM/PP SAP Business analyst analyzes complex business problems to be solved with SAP and similar automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Design, configuration, and functional experience in the MM/PP module.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- 10+ years MM/PP SAP Experience required (need both)
- Full life cycle implementation
- Shop Floor
- Discrete and repetitive manufacturing
- BA/BS Degree required
- Proven Software Systems experience
- Proven understanding of database applications, system development, report writing, and SAP ERP.
- Production support and project experience
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong SAP technical, configuration, and business area knowledge in MM/PP module. Be able to configure the module assigned at a project level
- Manage projects of small to medium size and scope
- Translate user's requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff)
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of sap and related application systems
- Define requirements for specific forms/reports
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
- Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required. Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios. Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with sap functionality
- Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users
- Perform the majority of the project management functions of the user groups including: coordinating, organizing, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and technical assistance
- May work on support and maintenance of non-SAP applications or systems
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures
- Maintain accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and the knowledgebase of corrective actions which resolved issue
- Ability to travel 10%+ is required
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!