SAP MM/Ariba Consultant needed for a permanent / full-time engagement in Ontario, Canada.
Our desired candidate must be a Canadian National or Canadian Perm Resident due to the nature of our client's business.
This opportunity offers excellent benefits package and the salary will be commensurate to industry experience.
As the Ariba consultant, you will be responsible for shaping the strategy and functionality for end-to-end solution across Ariba (requisition, purchase order, invoice management), ECC and other third party systems.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide key consulting and advisory service to functional team, development team and operational team to ensure that Ariba P2P functionalities are in line with the architecture direction and business strategies
- Serve as a key contributor in the team focused on Ariba procure-To-Pay technology, technical project delivery, day-to-day operational support, and communication to client leadership
- Create and maintain system & process documentation according to the IT methodology (Technical specification document, functional specification document, test specification document, and other deliverables as necessary) for SAP Ariba projects
- Enable users in Ariba by uploading the user details and assign relevant groups for access restrictions
- Define the master and transactional data scheduling and cutover strategy
- Sound knowledge on Ariba and the modules like Ariba Buying, Ariba Invoice Management and ICS - Invoice Conversion Service.
- Detailed knowledge on all master data files (User files, Supplier files, accounting files, approval look up table files) required for Ariba P2O and Ariba invoice management.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com