SAP MM Senior Consultant
Swedish and English Speaking
Based in Stockholm, Sweden
As an SAP MM Specialist you will be participating in SAP implementation & roll-out projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within SAP logistics functional areas. Based on user requirements analysis you will be preparing functional designs, system configuration, performing relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
- Implementing new or maintaining existing business solutions in SAP MM area based on user requirements analysis.
- Proposing, programming or configuring, documenting and testing business solution in SAP MM application according to the functional and technical requirements.
- Building professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development.
- Contributing to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reaches and realize project aims and outputs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years SAP MM experience in defining, planning and implementing solutions based on requirements driven by support and project initiatives.
- Experience with SAP SRM or Ariba is advantageous.
- Proven experience performing problem & incident resolution - testing, documentation.
- Ability to consistently meet agreed delivery, cost and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Proven experience in translating business requirements into SAP solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to integrate (end to end) with other SAP modules.
- Swedish - excellent spoken and written skills (required)
- English - excellent spoken and written skills (required)