SAP MM SD Consultant
The MM SD SAP Consultant provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Design, configuration, and functional experience in the MM module.
- Define requirements for specific forms/reports
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
- Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
- Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios.
- Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with SAP functionality
- Utilise query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users
- Perform the majority of the project management functions of the user groups including: coordinating, organising, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and technical assistance
- May have primary responsibility for support and maintenance of non-SAP applications or systems
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures.
Required skills and experience
- 4+ years of SAP MM Experience required
- BA/BS Degree required
- Cross- module experience with logistic or production modules preferred
- Configuration experience is necessary
- Basic ABAP Skills (debugging, User Exits)
- Project experience and advanced support experience
- Knowledge of SAP best practices
- Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects
- Strong SAP technical, configuration, and business area knowledge in MM module.
- Can configure the module assigned at a project level
- Manage projects of small to medium size and scope.