|Location: Wisconsin, USA||Salary: US$105 - US$115 per hour + negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079379_1620304317|
RED is looking for an SAP MM PTP consultant for an initial 12-month remote contract role through our global consulting client. The client is currently in the preparation/workshop phase.
Successful Candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with experience in Supply Chain Collaboration
- 2+ years of SAP S/4HANA experience preferred.
- Deep indirect Procurement experience in a global capacity
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Knowledgeable in Ariba or Supplier Resource Management (SRM) solutions and integration with SAP highly preferred.
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one