|Location: Wisconsin, USA||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074359_1602773318|
RED is looking for an SAP MM PTP Lead for one of our global consulting clients for an initial 4-month contract opportunity. This is a fully remote project, with the client based in Wisconsin. The candidate that will get this job will be one that can lead the solution, but have recent hands on work as well.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 10-15 Years of SAP MM PTP experience
- Lead experience on 2+ projects in last 3 years
- MUST have S/4HANA experience (v. 1709 or newer)
- Proven experience conducting S/4 workshops
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate with senior client leads
- Strong background working with sub-contracting, scheduling agreements, vendor consignments and inter-company processes
- Big 4 Consulting background is a MUST
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!