RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Job title: SAP MM Consultant
Level: Consultant Level
Location: London, Manchester, or Edinburgh
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Strong SAP Materials Management (SAP MM-PUR and MM-IM) experience, with the ability to explain SAP Materials Management functionality and design the business process configuration
- Experience in implementing SAP Materials Management.
- Involved in at least 2 Full lifecycle implementation projects
- Strong Procure to Pay and Inventory Management process knowledge
- Understanding of the Materials Management integration touch-points with other modules like Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales & Distribution (SD), Quality Management (QM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP) and Warehouse Management (WM).
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP MM Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.