RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
10-15% higher salaries than market
Training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies
Unrivalled career development program
An environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
You will be inspired by execution excellence, highly analytical, emotionally intelligent, a team player, and only satisfied when your work has a deep, meaningful impact. On your team, your challenge will be to work on strategic engagements to unearth value for our clients.
As a Principal Consultant your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead full lifecycle solution blueprinting for SAP MES enabled initiatives
- Develop value offerings targeted at the COO & CIO community that exploit emerging technology and/or changes in industry trends such as Industry 4.0 and IoT
- Exercise thought leadership and advise clients on leveraging new technology & industry trends into a competitive advantage
- Develop offerings and lead large sales pursuits
- Contribute to the strategy and roadmap
Pre-requisite Skills & Experience
- Experience gained within the supply chain space/ manufacturing industry and within Management Consulting
- Must have a solid understanding and experience in Smart Manufacturing enabled by SAP ME / MII
- Proven ability as a Solution Architect within in the SAP manufacturing or supply chain space
- Experience from shop floor automation projects with SAP MES suite products or other MES packages (Wonderware, Siemens etc.)
- Solid understanding and interest in Industry 4.0 or IoT related subjects
- Practical experience of manufacturing optimization techniques such as LEAN, TPM etc
- General Information for all roles advertised
RED have a well established relationship with our client, 37% of Consultants supported by RED chose this company as their employer of choice.
If you are interested in the above and feel that your past experience fits our clients requirements then please attach your latest resume and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch!