|Location: Balzers, Liechtenstein||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/067457_1579089039|
Role: SAP MDM Lead
Start: 10th February 2020 or earlier
Duration/End: 30th June 2019
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week
Remote: 1-2 days per week
* Lead MDM, data alignment, data migration and data quality to migrate legacy material data to SAP
* This is a hands-on position requiring strong MDM analytical skills, experience, and business expertise, highlighting the expertise of global MDM in all business interactions.
* Create and maintain the data dictionary
* 10 Years + Demonstrated SAP skills in communication and ability to manage relationships across business and functional areas in an SAP environment.
* Execute material maintenance as necessary to sales, pricing, purchasing, production, logistics, and accounting related material master fields.
* The Manager is also responsible for the coordination and execution of all Data Governance activities for Master Data domains (Material, Vendor, Customer).
* Capable and experienced in working with offshore resources
* Ideally the candidate has experience and conceptual thinking in Data Migration tooling. ( will be outsourced )
* Technical experienced in iDOC,RFC,LSMW beneficial