Job title: SAP MDM Consultant
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for SAP MDM Consultant:
- 5 + years SAP MDM experience
- Experience designing and implementing Data solutions in SAP, including implementing MDM and MDG
- Experience advising clients on best approaches to manage master data
- Experience implementing data solutions for global deployments: transformation, cleansing, migrating and cutover, including use of BODs,
- Involved in multiple full life implementation cycles within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
- Global template/blueprint design experience
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP MDM Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.