|Location: Katowice, Silesia||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/067567_1585573505|
- Identification of business scenario for functional testing and taking part in SAP Configuration, Functional Specifications, Records incidents and issues in tracking tool, and follow through to resolution.
- Design of business processes and creation of detailed Material Management concepts in cooperation with the global engineering departments in a new SAP system environment
- Procedural support and optimisation, development and design of business processes in the concerned (SAP) ERP systems
- Responsible for support and further development in optimisation of global, standardised Material Management solutions with SAP S4/HANA
- Cooperation with external consultants in the context of SAP implementation and project work.
- Data modelling and connection between SAP and Non-SAP systems.
- Planning of user training and workshops in the SAP environment
- Key and end user support.
- Coordination and support in terms of test management, roll outs and release changes as well as software upgrades
- Degree in business Informatics or Mechanical engineering.
- Practical experience in the SAP application components Materials Management and CL and Workflow Management
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Experience in business process modelling and (IT) project management desirable as well as in advice and support in the SAP environment
- Profound in the cooperation between the technical department and the IT department
- Strong communication skills and a high level of service orientation and results-oriented way of working.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
- Ability to travel for business up to 40% - Germany and Denmark.