|Location: Boston, Massachusetts||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/058026_1557339357|
Red is seeking SAP Logistics professionals for a permanent position with a top global consultancy to be based in the Boston area.
- Operational and organisational knowledge of logistic processes
- Knowledge in MM, SD, PP, QM
- Acquaintance with following logistic processes: OrderToCash, ProcureToPay, PlanToProduce
- Consultancy experience in medium-sized enterprises of various industries
- Project management skills including experience in various methodologies (ASAP, SCRUM, ITIL, agile)
- Providing challenging and innovative process and organisation consulting services
- Analyse business processes and legacy systems as necessary and participate in workshops and presentations with key users/business analysts to fully understand requirements.
- Analysis of the current state of the (legacy) system, design of feasibility studies and business blueprints.
- Create data models & system architecture design to suit business processes with consideration to client's overall system strategy, security, future-proofing and change management implications.
- Design, documentation and implementation of the associated SAP scenarios
- Independent realisation of client projects