Red is seeking an SAP Logistics professional for a permanent/full time role in the Boston, MA area.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits and a healthy work life balance.
Our client is a global consultancy that provides expert project preparation and management to over 180 companies globally. They are committed to providing active support to all employees through personal and professional development, including building skills in new technologies (Fiori/UI5, S4/HANA, etc.)
Successful applications will have the following:
- 8+ Years of SAP Logistics experience
- At least 2 full implementations in SAP Logistics
- Operational and organisational knowledge of logistic processes
- Knowledge in MM, SD, PP, QM
- Acquaintance with following logistic processes: Order To Cash, Procure To Pay, and Plan To Produce
- Should have prior consultancy experience in medium-sized enterprises of various industries
- Project management skills including experience in various methodologies (ASAP, SCRUM, ITIL, agile) would be highly beneficial
- Experience with S4/HANA would be beneficial