SAP Logistics Lead - S4 HANA
Consulting - London based.
Excellent opportunity to further develop and expand existing SAP S4 HANA knowledge in a global consulting business based in London (project base is also London dominant). Successful applicant will be subject to unrivalled training and development as well as excellent starting salary.
* Defines Logistics Strategies, Governance and Logistics Process Architecture based on best practices defined in SAP S4HANA
* Works closely with customer's Supply Chain Management stakeholders to define end-to-end solution either for new installation or system conversion programmes
* Defines the strategic, conceptual and technical boundaries for the design of the SAP S4HANA Logistics processes, supporting the accounting principles and localizations required by the customer.
* Understands the as-is situation and goals of a customer holistically, is able to translate it into an adequate Logistics roadmap design (processes, applications, systems, S4HANA new functionality, new implementation, migration and conversion).
* Be actively involved in the definition, preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of S4HANA implementation projects
* Optimise Logistics Business Processes and help customers adopt Best Practices.
* Drives knowledge management and innovation workshops based on experience with customers: S4HANA Logistics data model and Logistics Processes. Documents successful approaches, tools etc. and makes them available to colleagues at SAP.
* Lead Functional Stream. Implement end to end solution
* 7-10 years of respective business / consulting experience
* At least one end to end S4Hana Logistics implementation
* Minimum 3 E2E SAP implementations
The candidate should possess
* Bachelor or Masters degree equivalent, preferably Engineering or Business Administration
* Extensive knowledge in the following areas: Sourcing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Material Requirement Planning / Capacity Planning.
* Proficiency of solutions delivery in S/4 HANA, SAP or SoH for ERP requirements
* Experience in cross module integrations
* Strong knowledge in SAP Activate Methodology
* Clear understanding of SAP's S4HANA roadmap
* Experiences in large international SAP implementations / roll-outs
* Profound understanding of Digital Transformation and its impact on SAP strategies
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Very good problem solving abilities
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and presentation skills
* Experience working in an onsite / offshore environments