For our international client in China we are looking for an SAP Logistics Consultant to support the Go Live phase of the SAP implementation in the area south-east of Beijing (Tianjin).
You are jointly responsible for the successfully induction of the new SAP Key Users.
* Help the IT SAP team to prepare the Go Live (data cleansing, label printing, prepare trainings,…)
* Support the local SAP key users in China before, during, and after the Go Live
* Act as local point of contact for the new SAP key users and as interface between local key users in China and international IT SAP team
* SAP Logistics (MM, PP, WM, SD) experience and understanding of logistics processes
* Great communication skills to act as interface between local key users in China and international IT SAP team
* Start: ASAP, latest Start Mid of August
* Duration: 5+ Months
* Work load: 4-5 Days/Week
* Location: Tianjin (near Beijing) in China
* Languages: Chinese and English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend someone please don't hesitate to get in touch.