RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who currently employ 190,000 people across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
With consulting for solutions with SAP we support our customers worldwide in the optimization of the business processes. We are partners in process and application consulting, implementations with SAP and upgrades as well as the development of architectures with SAP. In a varied project environment you expect responsible tasks with a lot of room for your own initiative.
- Our customers trust you in the analysis and optimization of logistical and cross-functional business processes
- They are responsible for the conception, implementation and follow-up of workshops, create specialist concepts and implement the requirements in an integrated solution with SAP
- In large and medium-sized projects, you take over, among other things, control functions, B. (sub) project management
- Internally support you in the creation and presentation of offers and in the further development of our service offerings and demo systems
You bring your expertise into one of these areas:
- Materials Management (SAP MM / SRM): Solutions for the challenges of strategic and operational purchasing processes or advanced material management and inventory management processes
- Sales management and shipping logistics (SAP SD / LE): solutions for the challenges in sales and logistics
- Production Planning (SAP PP / APO): Solutions for the challenges of flexible, dynamic production processes of goods / services according to customer and supplier requirements
- Warehouse Management / Extended Warehouse Management (SAP WM / eWM): Solutions for the challenges of warehouse logistics
- Your education: a completed degree in a technical or economic course of studies
- You already have relevant professional experience, usually in the consulting department and are well versed in the project work
- You will have a profound knowledge of one or more SAP modules: MM, WM, SD, LE, PP, PP-PI, APO, LES, SRM, PM, CS, PS, MDM and cProjects
- They are familiar with today's requirements, problems and KPIs in the relevant field in practice
- It is important to us that you are happy to work in a team, even with our customers
- They bring creativity, openness to new perspectives, pronounced communication skills and a good dose of empathy
- Travel and excellent German and English skills complete your profile
Apply within for more information!