|Location: Sweden||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Automotive||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/066849_1576163810|
Expert SAP IPPE Functional Consultant.
1. Product Structures & Market Authorizations Functional Lead:
The SAP Functional Lead is the linking pin between businesses and technology.
The candidate oversees all aspects of the functional / technical solution in her / his area. The intended use for SAP iPPE is an integrated model, all product lifecycle data specifically for products, to be used for planning purposes initially. Since iPPE allows master data to be maintained in the BOM, the routing, and line design in one model, a complete production process model needs to be mapped. Using his / her analytical and problem-solving skills, the SAP Functional Lead delivers adaptable, comprehensive solutions appropriate.
* Leads (prepares; organize, etc.) the design related activities; supported by SAP and the client;
* Design and realization responsibility ;
* Lead, design and deliver the solution for the Product Structures & Market authorizations
* Comprehensive automotive OEM project experience;
* A must to have comprehensive experience in at least one of the S/4HANA SAP areas: iPPE
* Experience manufacturing, master data related and repetitive manufacturing is a must.
* Agile methodology and tools like MS Azure DevOps.
* Has multiple full project life cycle experiences with SAP S/4 HANA;
* Experienced in cross application and integration project environments;
* Experience with immature SAP customer team members (Greenfield implementation);
* Responsible for assessing as-is situations regarding Market & Technical authorizations and the impact to S/4 HANA
SAP scope / Landscape:
* SAP S/4 HANA; iPPE; SAP Solution Manager
* Greenfield S/4 HANA implementation;
* Complex legacy environment, many interfaces and "aging" legacy systems;
* Using SAP Product Structure (iPPE) as a reference and to assess the impact by using the customers Product Model from legacy system