For our key client in the Düsseldorf-Leverkusen area, we are looking for an SAP Supply-Chain Integration Architect to start part-time in January.
You are responsible for the evaluation of the existing integration solutions of our client's supply chain business and for advising him on alternatives .
- Evaluation of client`s existing Supply Chain Integration Platform and operating network
- Advise on alternatives to the existing solution and on the course of action to implement the needed changes
- 5 years' experience as Integration Architect with SAP (PI/PO knowledge not required)
- Strong Logistics / Supply Chain process knowledge, including vehicle status management, track and trace process
- Strong SAP EDI/ IDOCS experience
- Experience in Chemical / Pharmaceutical industry is very nice to have
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
- Start: 15.01.2019 / latest by Mid-February
- Location: Düsseldorf- Leverkusen area
- Duration: 3- 6 months, possibly until end of 2019
- Utilization: 3 days per week, with 1 day remote possibility, then after 3 months full-time
- Language: English (must); German is nice to have
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight after.
If you are interested in finding out more or if can recommend a colleague please get in touch.