RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client-centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner's SAP Insurance team and take advantage of;
- 80% more training than competitors in best practice methodologies and latest technologies (SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori…);
- Unrivalled career development program;
- An international environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial;
- Overtime exclusive of contractual hours, paid monthly;
- Gaining cross-industry exposure across Automotive, Retail, Life Science or FMCG industries;
- Adding responsibility to your career as you progress, leading whole/parts of tracks and teams;
- Full project lifecycle, gathering requirements, workshops, documentation, mapping into SAP process and designing solutions;
- Training and certifications in the newest technologies paving your way to work on the markets most interesting and challenging projects;
- Working in a team with experts, whilst customizing, testing, configuring and supporting the solution to drive and highlight the success of the team and company;
- 2+ years' experience in SAP Insurance, largely with a focus on SAP FS-PM Policy Management / msg.PM, SAP FS-ICM, SAP FS-CM, SAP FS-CD.
- Degree or equal by experience;
- Full or part implementation experience within SAP Insurance;
- Flexibility to travel throughout Germany and Europe;
- Language fluency in German and English;
- EU passport/residency - work permit required;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations;
- Comfortable working in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures, and geographically distributed teams;
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of large programme teams; as well as the ability to operate semi-independently leading small project teams
Apply now and join the World's top company to fast track your career now...