A World-Class Consultancy are proud to present a unique opportunity; a company keen to deliver solutions to maximize relationships and business performance through cutting-edge technology giving you the chance to accelerate your career within an energetic and international environment. You will profit from a unique career model, a diverse client portfolio across various industries, quality training & development, execution excellence and all within an encouraging work-life balance environment.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner's SAP Insurance team and take advantage of;
- 80% more training than competitors in best practice methodologies and latest technologies (SAP HANA, S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori…);
- Unrivalled career development program;
- An international environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial;
- Overtime exclusive of contractual hours, paid monthly;
- Gaining cross-industry exposure across Automotive, Retail, Life Science or FMCG industries;
- Adding responsibility to your career as you progress, leading whole/parts of tracks and teams;
- Full project lifecycle, gathering requirements, workshops, documentation, mapping into SAP process and designing solutions;
- Training and certifications in the newest technologies paving your way to work on the markets most interesting and challenging projects;
- Working in a team with experts, whilst customizing, testing, configuring and supporting the solution to drive and highlight the success of the team and company;
- 2+ years experience in SAP Insurance, largely with a focus on SAP FS-PM Policy Management / msg.PM, SAP FS-ICM, SAP FS-CM, SAP FS-CD.
- Degree or equal by experience;
- Full or part implementation experience within SAP Insurance;
- Flexibility to travel throughout Germany and Europe;
- Language fluency in German and English;
- EU passport/residency - work permit required;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management capabilities in multi-cultural and international environments, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations;
- Comfortable working in complex environments that include multi-vendors, complex client organization structures, and geographically distributed teams;
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of large programme teams; as well as the ability to operate semi-independently leading small project teams
Apply now and join the Worlds top company to fast track your career now...