|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072076_1593439445|
***** SAP Infrastructure Delivery Manager - Brussels - 6 months contract *****
On behalf of one of our international clients RED now has a new opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Delivery Manager with SAP experience to join a new 6 months contract located in Brussels and starting ASAP.
- As Service Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the daily governance of IT Outsourcing Agreements.
- Your main objective is to safeguard the contractual agreements, for which you will align with many other departments internally and externally.
- You also play an important part in detecting/creating new opportunities for your customer, as well as internal improvements.
- The client sees you as a trusted advisor.
- Ensure good SLA & KPI results by coordinating with the Operations Teams & provide associated reporting;
- Monitor your budgets and margins & report accordingly, ensuring correct invoicing;
- Work closely with the other service delivery managers , initiate, propose and defend new initiatives to your internal customer and/or internal management and involve the relevant stakeholders for implementation;
- Experience in managing sourcing contracts is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP infrastructure is an asset!
- Experience with service management tools e.g. 4me or Service now is an asset.
- You are able to dialogue with people from different backgrounds in all levels of an organization. You master the art of challenging, convincing and motivating people, and networking comes natural to you
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and are a quick learner when working with new tools and applications. An ITIL Intermediate (v3/v4) or Service Manager (v3/v4) Certificate is preferred
- Fluent in English and either Dutch, Flemish OR french
If you are interested, please contact Alex Upton-Agerholm on email@example.com or apply here.