|Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/070566_1597855710|
For our customer in the Düsseldorf area we are looking for a SAP IBP Trainer.
Your main task is to provide functional training support to the Training Program Team in the area of SAP IBP.
* Fully understand the template as it relates to Manufacturing
* Work with design team, Key Users and all relevant Stakeholders to understand business process procedures & SAP 4/HANA transactional requirements within F2S
* Prepare the training concept and drive the TNA in cooperation and alignment with the Training Lead
* Strong Functional Knowledge in the area of SAP IBP
* Experience in creating and deploying all kinds of learning materials
* Experience in the Manufacturing area
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 4 months (+ option to extend)
* Utilisation: at the moment in 100% remote, after that 4 days on site and one 1 day remote
* Location: REMOTE
* Language: English, German is nice to have
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.