SAP IBP Manager- Senior Manager
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; 10-15% higher salaries than market, training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies, unrivalled career development program and an environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
We are looking for skilled SAP IBP Professionals to join my client's team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills, and are looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, this is the ideal opportunity for you
- At least 5+ years of Strong functional experience in SAP APO DP, SNP and ECC with at least one full life cycle implementations.
- At least 1-2 full lifecycle APO implementation experience
- At least one IBP Project implementation experience with strong configuration and technical skills.
- Good configuration and technical skills in history data mapping, Statistical models analysis, and system design for S&OP, collaborative forecast, Proportion factors, aggregation and disaggregation.
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Processes i.e. Forecasting, Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment and Inventory planning.
- Good understanding with process mapping and system configuration for make to stock, make to order, configure to order processes.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP ECC master data and transaction data, CIF integration models, and troubleshoot CIF issues.
RED have a well-established relationship with our client, 37% of Consultants supported by RED chose this company as their employer of choice. If you are interested in the above and feel that your past experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch!