Red is searching for an SAP Digital Supply Chain/IBP Lead to join our client who is in the consultancy industry.
This role is 80-90% travel and we are hiring for Full time
Our ideal candidate must possess the below skills in order to be successful in this engagement:
- Leading, presenting and facilitating design and strategy workshops
- Following SAP and Agile methodologies, standards and ERP SAP Supply Chain implementation best practices, contribute to the design, build and implementation roll-out of IBP solutions to build a seamless process for demand forecast and planning, sourcing decision and supply planning with integration to existing logistics processes in ECC and budget formulation in BPC
- Support the gathering and definition of requirements for the SAP IBP solution, working with the various concerned project teams in transitioning, testing and providing further feedback with respect to functional requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of business specification documents, functional specification documents and training materials
- Contribute to the preparation of test cases and execution of testing cycles to support the delivery of SAP IBP, including the provision of demos of modules on request.
- Monitor deadlines and deliverables, and communicate status updates to the project lead against milestones, escalating as appropriate.
- Provide go-live preparation and post-go live functional and technical support, including acting as focal point to address questions/issues and services requests regarding the implementation of the client IBP solution.
- Provide input to the security architecture, role design and related requirements in close coordination with the Security team.
- Perform knowledge transfer and train other core team and Business project team members to sustain the implemented solution.
- Record and follow up on tracking incidents- or production change related work orders.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, or you can reach out to me at +1 714-874-5470.