|Location: Houston, Texas||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/078263_1614977337|
SAP IBP Consultants needed for permanent engagements and contract projects for our client, who is a top Supply Chain Consulting company.
We have multiple openings in the following areas:
- IBP Demand Planning
- IBP S&OP (Architect Level)
- IBP Response & Supply Consultant
Our desired candidate will have at least 1 full lifecycle implementation of SAP IBP, experience with the integration of IBP to SAP and other 3rd party products; and 2 years of IT/IS/Consulting experience
Qualifications for this position includes:
- 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations management, either from industry or consulting. More specifically, strong proficiency in the concepts, processes, techniques and tools surrounding Demand Planning.
- Exceptional demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apparent strong problem-solving skills/mindset.
- Must display a keen interest to learn, absorb complex topics, and ability to convey complex topics in simple memorable terms.
- Strong communication skills; written, oral, group facilitation. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, confident in their ability to execute work.
- Ability to step into an unstructured customer situation and organize/structure it according to goals.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated expertise in MS Office tools
- Strong ability to collaborate as part of a team, and willing to step in to any role to assure customer success.
If you or anyone you know is interested to hearing more about this role, please send your resumes to email@example.com