RED's key client, a global pharmaceutical organisation based near Brussels are looking for SAP IBP Consultant to work on a long-term contract.
SAP IBP Consultant
Long Term Contract
The SAP IBP Functional Consultant will be involved in the implementation and roll-out of the SAP IBP template. (S)he will work closely with our business partners, in order to analyse the business requirements and optimize/simplify the business processes. (S)he needs good technical/functional knowledge to develop a reliable and performant solution, meeting business requirements at an affordable cost.
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Analyzing user requests/needs and translate them into generic business requirements
- Designing the best solution to the requirements taking into account the standard capabilities of the software package, this includes data integration from APO via CPI (Master Data and
- Customizing new functionalities
- Provide L-CODE development specifications and follow-up of these developments
- Unit test the proposed solution or new functionalities
- Act as 3rd line support for end-users
- Manage several projects with medium risks and resources requirements, with limited supervision
- Optimizes solutions relating to specific project issues
- Sell our SAP solutions to the users and their management through good communication of their business value
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.