RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who operational across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
Globally we work with our teams on a variety of projects at the cutting edge of Customer Management (CRM, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Social Media Management, Salesforce Transformation), Content & Community Management (Web Content Management, Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management, Portals & Communities) and Commerce Management (eCommerce, pricing & promotion, self-service). As a Hybris Developer you will work in our agile teams (both nationally and internationally) and has the ambition to grow into lead development roles, architectural roles and business (strategy, transformation) and engagement management roles.
Your position will include the following tasks:
As a Hybris developer you will specialise in eCommerce implementations based on Hybris omni-channel commerce solutions. The right candidate will know all the ins and outs of web and front-end development combined with the capabilities of the Hybris environment and how they can be successfully implemented into complex international environments.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- You are a skilled developer who knows what to build well-maintained omni-channel applications for e-commerce purposes based on Hybris combined with front-end development
- You have completed a completed university or university education with relevant development courses (Java / J2EE) and eCommerce and Hybris (including relevant certification - Core Developer, Commerce Developer)
- You have a minimum of five years' experience in software engineering, of which at least two years in the field of Hybris (4.4 and above, B2C and / or B2B)
- You have the ambition to become a lead developer
- You are able to turn out the lines in an eCommerce project, have a clear view of the latest technologies and find a good balance between tailor made and out-of-the-box
- You are able to translate customer needs into standard solutions
- You have experience with agile work, preferably scrum, and are familiar with the principles of continuous integration and continuous deployment
What can you expect from us?
- You develop Hybris solutions in complex environments with state-of-the-art technology
- You work with highly experienced colleagues at a top player in the field of Hybris development
- You work with projects we do for most of the Fortune 500 companies
- We have a great education offer so you can grow in your field of study
- To the extent you do not have relevant certifications, we will support you as soon as possible.
What we can offer?
- Competitive salaries
- Premium-free pension without own contribution;
- Excellent working conditions
- Customized bonus scheme
- Year-end allowance
- 26 holiday days and the option to buy days;
- A mobility allowance of your choice