|Location: Sweden||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/052426_1578479456|
RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
They focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences and with the help from a coach in your business area you'll have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career.
SAP HCM SuccessFactors Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: SEK45000 - SEK70000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
You work will make an impact that matters daily, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. You'll be able to find opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
As a SucessFactors Consultant you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and software applications for large companies on the Swedish market. Responsibilities include, among others, managing and leading project teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, configure, developing, implementing and defining support procedures.
You will get the opportunity to lead the configuration of the SuccessFactors module you are certified to implement. A central part of your role will be to identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients.
You'll also contribute to new business proposals and proposal development through sales activities, play a vital role in building a deep understanding of how each client's business works, and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices.
In addition lead and manage teams or work streams to contribute to the overall project success.
We provide a leading enterprise solution for businesses looking to tightly weave their HR business processes into an integrated end-to-end business environment, SAP builds on its commitment to human capital through SAP SuccessFactors.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience implementation of SucessFactors
- Certification in SuccessFactors
- Good knowledge of end to end HCM processes
- Prior business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.